New Patient Information
When you come to Family Health Centers, expect to find a welcoming environment focused solely on health and wellness. You and your family can receive personalized health services in the comfort of one of our convenient community-based locations. To help us serve you better, take note of this important new patient information.
How to Pay for your Care
If you DON’T have Insurance
If you would like assistance with applying for health insurance, you will need:
- Proof of income: for you and your spouse – 2-4 current pay stubs or notarized letter from employer, disability statement etc.
Those who don’t have any type of insurance coverage can still receive medical services at Family Health Centers. Many of our patients pay based on our sliding fee scale.
If you HAVE Insurance
Please bring these items:
- Health insurance card
- Co-payment (if you have one)
You may have to submit co-payments or deductibles. We accept cash, credit and check payments.
We also accept managed care plans and public health insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid and Child Health Plus.
Other Important New Patient Information
For your convenience, please arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment at Family Health Centers.
To make the check-in process go smoothly, please complete the new patient information forms in advance. These registration packets are available for download on our website or by request from our health center staff.
What to Bring to your Appointment
To ensure a quick registration process, we recommend you bring the following patient information items to your first appointment at Family Health Centers:
- A Photo ID: (Driver’s license or permit, passport, school ID or ID from country of birth)
- Proof of Address: (Utility bill, credit card statement, telephone bill, etc.)
- Your medications (including dietary supplements)
- Your medical history: Bring any information about past or present health problems, surgeries, family health history and immunization records
- Completed patient registration forms and consents (view and download forms here)